Entrance Examination System
Four different types of examinations open the doors to students from diverse backgrounds
- General Entrance Examination
- The General Entrance Examination measures how much a student has learned upon graduation from senior high school through a written examination. There are two options: Option A (Foreign Language, Geography & History, Mathematics) and Option B (Foreign Language, Geography & History, Essay).
- Entrance Examination for Japanese Returnees
- This examination is for Japanese students who have graduated from a high school overseas.
- Entrance Examination for International Students
- This examination is for international students who have graduated from a high school overseas.
- Entrance Examinations with Recommendations (Designated Schools Only)
- If you go to a designated high school, you have the option of submitting a recommendation letter from your school principal or head master. Criteria other than academic performance will be considered, i.e. unique individuals who have a record of outstanding achievements outside their studies may apply.
- Inquiries Regarding Entrance Examinations
- Keio University Admissions Center (International Division)
2-15-45 Mita, Minatoku, Tokyo, 108-8345, Japan
Telephone: 03-5427-1566 (Direct Line)
Please confirm the details to the examination you will be taking, by clicking on the link that is applicable to you below: